exciting career opportunities and aspirations
Oil is looking to recruit qualified professionals for the following vacancy at
our Nouakchott office:
& Procurement Manager x 1
Your responsibility and key activities will
· Develops contracting strategies for in-country contracts.
· Provides input and guidance on strategies for contracts
sourced for Mauritania from other locations.
· Reviews specifications and Scope of Work for completeness
and enables technical functions to translate their requirements into a clearly
articulated expression of commercial intent.
· Develops, compiles and conducts pre-qualification
exercises, pre-tender meetings, invitation to tender documentation, tender
openings and evaluation of tenders received, including detailed analysis of
commercial and contractual qualifications, exceptions and deviations.
· Administers contracts including spend monitoring, duration,
amendments & variation control and performance management.
· In conjunction with user groups prepares an annual
· Address post award contractual interpretation and
· Resolves discrepancies in contract deliverables and
prepares written documentation as necessary to enable clarity in
· Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations
throughout the supply chain processes.
· Ensures governance is applied to processes to secure cost
· Engages with SCM in other locations to meet local
requirements in a timely manner.
· Reports to management in a timely fashion.
· Mentors and trains local staff in C&P processes.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the
following experience and education:-
· Significant experience in either upstream oil and gas or
· Predominantly contracts formulation experience within an
international company with substantial exposure to all disciplines and issues
within the supply chain.
· International exposure within an Oil and Gas operating
environment, preferably in sub-Saharan or North Africa.
· Proven experience of negotiating and administering complex
contracts is paramount.
· Preferably a Degree level qualification in a business or
management related subject.
· Formulating, evaluating and negotiating complex contracts.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with diverse business
drivers and variables.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Spoken and written English and
French ability. Spoken Arabic is desireable.
To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae (in
English) with a covering letter to Mauritania.Recruitments@tullowoil.com
The deadline for CV submission is 28 June 2012.
Offre en ligne depuis : Sunday 17 June 2012